Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Love I Have For You....

... is so much profound.

Grabe. I just can't explain it in words.

But as a writer, words are really all I have to express how I feel about him.

And right now, I'm at a loss for words.

I MISS HIM.

I just really do.

Every night, I cling on to his picture, hoping he was here.

Call it desperate, obsessive love.

But the point is this:

It was love.

It IS love.

It may be wrong....

But all I know is that I really LOVE him.

It's not that I want to coerce him to love me, too.

It's just that I have this strange feeling that as long as I stay with him, everything will be OK.

It's just that I can't help but think about him every single minute of every single day.

It's just that I wanna do EVERYTHING to make him happy.

Because when he's happy, I'm even happier.

When he's sad, my whole world falls apart as well.

He is basically me.

He defines my life.

That's scary.

But that's reality.

I'm so hopelessly in love....

WITH YOU.

I love you, Kris....

No comments: