Friday, September 10, 2010

Updates: A New Job, Baby's Status, and Daddy's Status

God is so good! =)

After some time, when I thought everything's gonna crumble because the deal that I was promised at the company where I'm supposed to go back to just proved itself to be a trap because they wanted me back, this company that I've been dreaming to be part of called. And asked me to report. Now, I'm done with my first week of training with them, and next week will be my second and last. There'll be evals, and hopefully, I'll pass. =)

And then, I'm still doing my home-based online biz. =) It has really helped us a lot, it never failed to. I recommend it to everybody who's passionate about writing, has a PC at home, and would rather have a sideline or would rather work at home. Thank you, Sneakindesign! =)

Daddy... he was given a one month contract... but other talents got three months. Sabotage going on? Oh well. This is all I have to say: I won't recommend people if I know that they won't be able to perform the job well, so if they kick him out, then it just proves once more that they really don't give me much importance.

Baby... he has developed a cough and colds. :o It has sent me freaking out for days now. I want to take him to the pedia. A friend said it might be due to the DPT vaccine he had lately, because this happened to his baby, too. Well, I hope so. When he took that formidable vaccine, it made him feverish for two days. Now....

But, you know what? He's grown more talkative... everyday, before I go to work, he's been telling me stories of "A-cooh, a-cooh," and he's been playing holding feet with his hands. He loves that so much, it always sends him laughing. =) And I grow more and more in love with him every time he does.

Christening's due on December. But we still have to work on the date... and the funds for it. =)

God speed............................................................

No comments: