Monday, May 24, 2010

I Miss Singing :o

Calling Johnny, Miyo, Kuya Gen, Jear, Romer... basta lahat ng mga katsokaran sa Music Min! Pagka-panganak ko, mag-concert naman tayo... kahit tayo-tayo lang! :)

I miss singing for the Lord. Huhu.... :(

Hanap-hanap na ng chords! Hehe....


LYRICS FROM: Bukas Palad online :)


Pastorale

First heard and learned about this sa choir. =) It's so quiet, and it makes me feel super peaceful. =)

I am your reed, sweet shepherd, glad to be
Now if you will, breathe out your joy in me
And make bright songs or fill me
With the soft moan of your love
When your delight has failed
To call or move your flock from wrong

Make children songs or any song to fill
Your reed with breath of life
But at your will
Lay down the flute and take repose
While music infinite
Is silence in our heart
And laid on it you reed is mute


God Of Silence

Lagi ko naman 'tong naririnig na filler sa early morning stint ko sa NBN. =) Also very touching. =) 'Pag naririnig ko 'to, parang hindi talaga ako nag-iisa. =)


The God of silence beckons me
To journey to my heart
Where He awaits
O Lord, I hear You calling tenderly
To You I come to gaze
At the beauty of Your face I cannot see

To rest in Your embrace I cannot feel
To dwell in Your love hurting but sweet
To be with You; to glimpse eternity

God of night, fount of all my delight.
Show Your light . . . that my heart, like Yours, burn bright.

Be still the torment of the night
Will not encumber you, if you believe
My child this darkness isn't emptiness
For here I mold your heart
Unto My image painfully you long to see

The self you yearn to be, but fear to know
The world from which you flee in Me find home
All these I give you, if you remain in Me

COUNTERPOINT:
I am ever here
My child, you need not fear
The dark will set you free
And bring your heart to Me

CODA:
The God of silence beckons me
To journey to my heart
Where He awaits me.



Your Heart Today

Una ko rin itong narinig at natutunan sa choir. =) Sabi nila, unang sinulat ang kantang ito sa panahon ng gyera. Sikat 'yung personalidad na sumulat pero nakalimutan ko na kung sino. =) Pero I love its message. I'm sure you'll love it, too. =)

Where there is fear I can allay
Where there is pain I can heal
Where there are wounds I can bind
And hunger I can fill

REFRAIN:
Lord, grant me courage
Lord, grant me strength
Grant me compassion
That I may be Your heart today

Where there is hate I can confront
Where there are yokes I can release
Where there are captives I can free
And anger I can appease (REFRAIN)

BRIDGE:
When comes the day I dread
To see our broken world
Compel me from my cell grown cold
That Your people I may behold

Where there is fear I can allay
Where there is pain I can heal
Where there are wounds I can bind
And hunger I can fill (REFRAIN)

CODA:
And when I've done all that I could
Yet there are hearts I cannot move
Lord, give me hope
That I may be Your heart today



Awit ng Paghahangad

So lambing. =) Always brings tears to my eyes tuwing kinakanta ko 'to. =)

O Diyos, Ikaw ang laging hanap
Loob ko'y Ikaw ang tanging hangad
Nauuhaw akong parang tigang na lupa
Sa tubig ng 'Yong pag-aaruga

Ika'y pagmamasdan sa dakong banal
Nang makita ko ang 'Yong pagkarangal
Dadalangin akong nakataas aking kamay
Magagalak na aawit ng papuring iaalay

KORO:
Gunita ko'y Ikaw habang nahihimlay
Pagkat ang tulong Mo sa tuwina'y taglay
Sa lilim ng Iyong mga pakpak
Umaawit akong buong galak

Aking kaluluwa'y kumakapit sa 'Yo
Kaligtasa'y tiyak kung hawak Mo ako
Magdiriwang ang hari, ang Diyos, S'yang dahilan
Ang sa Iyo ay nangako, galak yaong makamtan (KORO)

CODA:
Umaawit, umaawit
Umaawit akong buong galak



Breath of God

Nakaka-rejuvenate. =) Pang-taize. Hehe. =)

Breathe on me, Breath of God
Fill me with life anew
That I may love the things You love
And do what You would do
Breathe on me, Breath of God

Breathe on me, Breath of God
'Til my heart is pure
Until with You, I have one will
To live and to endure
Breathe on me, Breath of God

Breathe on me, Breath of God
My soul with grace refine
Until this earthly part of me
Glows with Your fire divine

Breathe on me, Breath of God
So I shall never die
But live with You the perfect life
In Your eternity
Breathe on me, Breath of God



In My Heart

Parang nasa Bible 'tong mismong lyrics nito. And it's very confident. I love it. =)

REFRAIN:
In my heart I know my Savior lives
I can hear Him calling tenderly my name
Over sin and death He has prevailed
In His glory, in His new life we partake

I know He lives as He has promised
For me He's risen that from fear I may be free
Not even death can separate me
From Him whose love and might remain in me (REFRAIN)

For I have seen and touched Him risen
To all the world will I proclaim His majesty
With joy I sing to tell His story
That in our hearts may live His memory (REFRAIN)

And all the earth shall bow before Him
His blessed name all will adore on bended knee
His truth shall reign, so shall His justice
In Christ, my Savior, let all glory be (REFRAIN)

CODA:
In my heart I know my Savior lives
In His glory, in His new life we partake



In Him Alone

Ito rin, parang napaka-confident ng nagsulat nito sa promise ni Lord. =) Ang sarap dalhin sa battlefield. =) hehe.

REFRAIN:
In Him alone is our hope
In Him alone is our strength
In Him alone are we justified
In Him alone are we saved

What have we to offer
That does not fade or wither
Can the world ever satisfy
The emptiness in our hearts
In vain we deny (REFRAIN)

When will you cease running
In search of hollow meaning
Let His love feed the hunger
In your soul till it overflows
With joy you yearn to know (REFRAIN)

DESCANT:
In Him alone is our hope
Unto Him I pour out my heart
He alone will save me
With His love and mercy.



Huwag Kang Mangamba

Hindi ka talaga mangangamba if you keep in mind the message of this song. =)


KORO:
Huwag kang mangamba, 'di ka nag-iisa
Sasamahan kita, saan man magpunta
Ika'y mahalaga sa 'King mga mata
Minamahal kita, minamahal kita

Tinawag kita sa 'yong pangalan
Ikaw ay Akin magpakailanman
Ako ang Panginoon mo at Diyos
Tapagligtas mo at Tagatubos (KORO)

Sa tubig kita'y sasagipin
Sa apoy ililigtas man din
Ako ang Panginoon mo at Diyos
Tapagligtas mo at Tagatubos (KORO)



Prayer Of Rupert Mayer

First learned about this from Kuya Gen. =) Memorable ito kasi on the spot lang itong tinuro sa 'kin sa recon. Since then, I've loved it, because of the message of surrender. =)

Lord, what You will let it be so
Where You will there we will go
What is Your will help us to know

Lord, when You will the time is right
In You there's joy in strife
For Your will I'll give my life

To ease Your burden brings no pain
To forego all for You is gain
As long as I in You remain

REFRAIN:
Because You will it, it is best
Because You will it, we are blest
Till in Your hands our hearts find rest
Till in Your hands our hearts find rest



Stella Maris

Lagi ko 'tong naririnig, pero natutunan ko lang talaga itong kantahin sa Teatro. =) Reminds me, too, of Iskra days. Haaaayyyy... kakamiss!

Kung itong aming paglalayag
Inabot ng pagkabagabag
Nawa'y mabanaagan ka
Hinirang na tala ng umaga

Kahit alon man ng pangamba
Di alintana sapagkat naro'n ka
Ni unos ng pighati
At kadiliman ng gabi

KORO:
Maria sa puso ninuman
Ika'y tala ng kalangitan
Ningning mo ay walang pagmamaliw
Inang sinta, Inang ginigiliw

Tanglawan kami aming ina
Sa kalangitan naming pita
Nawa'y maging hantungang
Pinakamimithing kaharian (KORO)


KANTAHAN NA! :D

No comments: