Sunday, May 16, 2010

Woohhhh... Daddy's a Psychic :o

I always knew Daddy is super confident and has very strong instincts... but that didn't prepare me for what he shared the night he was drinking with his bro {story here}.

You see, I haven't undergone ultrasound yet, but I believe my baby's gonna be a boy because Daddy strongly says so. :o And then, he says the baby's gonna look like Toto, my youngest bro (he looks very, very much like me; only he's a boy); only, the baby's nose will not be flat and his hair will be thick but straight (yey, those are from his Daddy! =) ). I was actually surprised... if that'll be true, then it only means that my father's genes were really strong... because I personally believe that si Daddy ang napaglihian ko. =) Hehe.

And oh, I also told you about the new puppy already, didn't I? =) Well, Daddy tells me the puppy's size right now will just be what Baby's size will be when he's born, so Daddy now makes me carry the puppy every now and then so I could practice. =) Did I share with you before that I'm really, really anxious as to how to take care of a newborn baby because I'm super clumsy? Well, Daddy's been scolding me ten times already because he says I hold the puppy like it's just a doll that I can drop on the floor whenever I get tired. :o So, I'm still practicing. Hehe. =)

Just a sharing. =)

No comments: