Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Recent Realizations =)

You're my peace of mind in this crazy world.....

He really loves that song. And I love that it speaks about him....

You see, these days, maybe ever since we lived together, I've been having a hard time going to sleep (as in, a restful sleep) when he's not yet beside me. Once he lays down beside me, I hug him, and once I feel him close to me, that's the only time when I'd really get a restful sleep.

For him, though, it's the other way around. 0_o He says he's having a hard time dozing off while I'm blissfully hugging him in my sleep. =) Blame that on the balmy weather, but I think it's also because he's aware that he's putting somebody to sleep, that's why he himself is being deprived of it! Haha... poor husband! :p

That's why sans that, I'd really like to thank him for sleeping beside me still. It has made not only my pregnancy, but also living in a home other than my childhood one, more comfortable and bearable.

Meanwhile, this morning while I was prepping for work, I just had this realization: I'M MEANT TO BE A MOM! =) Why did I say that? Well, while I was trying on dresses to wear to work this morning, I happened to peruse some of my body features... and I just realized that they're really tailor-made to carry a baby and build a family! =) I've got wide hips, big thighs (which, I've read on Reader's Digest, helps in a baby's brain development), big boobs (xp), and all. =) Plus, a lot of people are saying that I look prettier now that I'm pregnant, sans the extra pounds. :)) So, maybe hiyang talaga sa 'kin magbuntis. To think that I once decided to stay single and childless for life!

Yes... when I was younger, I'd fall in love and get into relationships, but I never saw myself as a married person.

That is, until I met my baby's daddy (yihee!).

But the realization did not arrive to me overnight. We were, I guess, already five years into the relationship (super on-and-off!) when I finally realized that I want him to be the father of my children and my partner for life.

It all started when he brought me to his childhood home and introduced me to his family. We talked in their backyard... and it was the first time we really hugged each other (with matching closed eyes! =). While he was hugging me with his eyes closed, I suddenly realized what a catch he is... I suddenly realized how handsome he is. =)

It was also our first time to engage in a long conversation... a conversation which I found so meaningful, I wanted to be engaged in it forever.....

I hope he feels the same way......

Daddy, I love you. With all of me... guaranteed! =) I want to spend my life forever with you.

God, bless us. =)

No comments: