Sunday, November 21, 2010

Surveys... Surveys.... =p

1. Lots of pillows or just one? Describe your pre-sleeping rituals.
Hmm... I used to have lots. But over time, I found that I can actually sleep even without a pillow on my head. I can actually sleep wherever, whenever if I feel like it!

2. What kind of books do you read?
*Whichever catches my fancy. But I love children's books best, as well as self-help books.

3. What are your neighbors like?
*The one in front of us were somewhat nice, until some of them takes booze. The one on our side, well, we actually didn't realize that they're there, until their baby cried....

4. What's really creepy to you?
*Fried chicken that's not been fully cooked (I've been served this once in our office cafeteria; it still had blood on the points where the meat meets with the bone... it conjured images of me becoming vampire and wiping away drops of blood from my lips. Gross.)

5. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
*Does coffee count? =) Oh, and yes, I would love to have ice cream! (Hated it when I was pregnant, but when I'm not, it's my fave comfort food)

6. Do you prefer your junk food sweet, salty or savory?
*Depends on my mood, but usually, I prefer it salty.

7. What was the last expensive thing you bought?
* Hmm... a cellphone? (Crazy, it was just a 3310 for P600, but other than that, I bought shoes for P250, and that's not even half as expensive)

8. What is your greatest fear?
* Abandonment.

9. Do you get cravings? If so, what do you crave?
*Yes. Usually coffee, pancit canton, adobo, and the ref cake I would always be served as dessert in our cafeteria... yum!

10. What do you do to change your mood?
*Divert attention first to a more leisurely activity such as blogging or playing Plants vs. Zombies, then work again. =)

11. What was the last meal you ate that you loved?
*Daddy's chicken adobo! =p

12. Do you want to learn another language? If so, why?
*I would want to master my Italian. Wala lang, para magamit ang napag-aralan. I actually already forgot most of it.

13. What's something that you'd like to say to someone right now?
*Hmm... to my family: I wish you could all see Baby Marky soon. I miss y'all! Don't worry, I'm perfectly fine. Hope you all are, too.

14. What are you looking forward to?
*Marky's christening, Daddy's birthday, and Christmas!

No comments: