Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Payday Wednesday!

Seems like I'm keeping up to my resolution so far. ;p Proud to say that I managed to save almost P200 by now for our new baby's expenses. =) And it's now the third day in a row that I'm moonlighting at Sneakindesign, so it's all good. I just hope all the articles pass so we'll be sure we'll get our pay on the 17th.

By the way, here's something I'd like to share. Wala lang. =p



Still thinking right now if I'll ask Daddy to go to our office later... you see, payday's always been "lakwatsa" and bonding time for the family... but it can also get costly... maybe we'll just have to save more at the moment.

Got into a chat with some pals in the office yesterday. There seems to be a kind of conspiracy against us talents who have more than one show. One person obviously would like to put his own people in. No problem with that, but it's just a very obvious example of politics in the workplace. Sigh. It's indeed everywhere.

With this, perhaps all we can do is pray and hope that this person would see sense.

God speed.


No comments: