Sunday, January 27, 2013

I'm Pregnant Again! :D


Baby number three... here we go!

'Been chatting with Marky these days. I keep telling him that he should take care of my tummy because his baby is here. I tell him about when he was in my tummy himself. I refuse to let my tummy be bumped by anyone or anything. I challenge duels when that happens. And, he tumbled so much whenever he's hungry. When he's out into the world, he would get his milk from Mommy's breasts. So I told him to expect the baby sucking from my breasts too after nine months.

I also told Kuya Marky to please understand that I will have to carry the baby more often, because it's gonna be weak and helpless. I told him to help me dress the baby up. He's gonna give me the clothes, the nappy, and the oil. He's gonna put the oil on the baby's chest. Then, he's gonna slide the nappy under the baby's butt. There are times when he feels jealous of the stories. But I assured him we will remain bestfriends, and that he's gonna have an additional bestfriend. :)

For now, here's my ideal meal plan: For breakfast, it's eggs encrusted with basil and rice. For snacks, it's processed fruit. Lunch would call for chicken ceasar salad and mashed potatoes with orange juice. And dinner would ideally be pasta. Healthy, huh? I noticed also that I was kinda giving up on rice. I cannot finish even just a cup of rice now. 0_o But I kinda force myself to because I know I'll be hungry if I didn't.

I'm seeing financial challenges ahead. The office will be farther away from home after the May elections. We'll be building a new home. Daddy wants Marky to go to school next year. And my Mom... she's asking for help for my dad's medicines!