Sunday, July 21, 2013

Will This Be Another Unfinished Blog? :)

During my school years, I've been keeping a diary, and some entries were unfinished, most often because I was already too asleep and tired, and when I woke up again, I find myself no longer in line with what I have been writing the night before. Now, I try to keep a blog, but well... things have been keeping me off our personal PC, Marky being first on the list. :) Not that I resent my son being the disturbance. He was actually a pleasant distraction. :)

Anyway, I'm now seven months pregnant with our third baby. :) Still haven't brought stuff for him, save for the onesie and bib set, and the lavender baby wash I've brought from Avon. How I wish there's more baby stuff available for babies out there! (Hmmm... a business idea?)

Still doing direct selling business, but I'm honestly not contented. :o It's still not under my name. My lack of a permanent address deters me from doing it better. :o I feel that I can do it best if I have my own say in the business. Anyway, I hope I can find more options in the future.

That's all for now. :) I would like to write some more, but the washing machine cycle just stopped. :) Time to go back to mommy duties.

God speed. :)

No comments: