Thursday, July 7, 2016

My First Ever Product Review! (Kapal Muks LOL)

SOOO... wala lang, I was just inspired to write a blog kasi medyo I'm just feeling good about myself... like I said, MEDYO! :))) Will try to share more about that, but for now, lemme share about you one slight obsession I have as of the moment: MOISTURIZERS.

[Read: Kebs kung outdated na ang porma. Basta merong moisturizer. :)) Pero I stick to the drugstore types, the affordable ones. Saka na 'yung mga Elizabeth Arden, ekek. Yes, I'm slightly keen on using them in the future. He he.]

[image courtesy: piathought.com]

This is my go-to moisturizer... my fave as of the moment. It's light and non-sticky, and while I don't really need whitening creams, I just liked the sort of radiant glow that it gives me. I apply it twice a day - after taking a bath and upon arriving at work (I clean my face first of all the commute grime and then apply). And then, 'pag sinipag, I also use it as a night cream wahaha. It costs mga P80 lang yata sa Mercury Drug Store (will go back and update once I have confirmed) and I finish a tube and replenish every two weeks. 

However, just this Monday, my kids ransacked my office bag. To my horror, I lost it. Yes, the tube. It's horrible because the twice-a-day application is already a habit. But I don't want to spend extra kasi I know the tube's just somewhere sa bahay. So I decided to look for a sachet na lang to compensate. 

'Yun nga lang, I wasn't able to find a sachet. What I decided to buy is this:

[image courtesy: Ebay]

This tiny wonder's worth only P20, and it works WONDERS! First time I used it... after maybe an hour, I saw my reflection on a dim mirror and I was like, wait, namumula ba 'ko? I checked sa bathroom CR and found out that... oo nga, I'm pinkish white! Truela ang promise na may makikita ka nang effect sa unang gamit pa lang. Ang comment ko lang siguro is two days lang tumagal sa 'kin 'yang unang sachet ko na ganyan LOLz. Pero check ko uli dito sa bagong sachet... baka kasi 'di lang talaga ako marunong gumamit wahaha.

[Tip: Put a medyo generous amount on your palm and apply LIBERALLY! Mas magastos kapag pa-utay-utay at mala-commercial model mo siyang inilagay, 'cause parang super bilis niyang na-a-absorb!]

Other Brands I Use:


[image courtesy: frufus.ca]

This one I pick 'pag walang-wala na talaga (I mean, 'pag walang ibang brands, kasi this one's available EVERYWHERE!). I don't like the pink, powdery finish one kasi it breaks me out. This one - sakto lang, and I like that it's detox (so TITA). Though hindi ganun ka-pronounced ang effects compared dun sa dalawang nauna (that's just me, maybe may different kayong palagay. ;p)


[image courtesy: heygladz.blogspot.com

So far the priciest in the bunch, higit P100 isa. I purchased just one and never bought another again. It's just a basic moisturizer para sa 'kin. Mas marami pa 'kong benefits na nakukuha sa ibang mas murang brands. Pero if you have sensitive skin, pak na pak 'to sa 'yo. ;) Maybe next time I'll purchase 'yung brightening variant, pero 'pag may pinaghahandaan akong event. ;)


[image courtesy: anneclutz.com]

This one I miss! Hindi lang ako nakakabili pa uli kasi hindi ako makadaan ng Watson's, where it's exclusively available as of the moment. :o It's not necessarily a moisturizer - it's something to finish your makeup with. Minsan nga, eto na lang solo ginagamit ko. It instantly smooths flaws and makes skin look dewy na as if nakapag-powder ka. Last time I bought, it's P80 and sa ganitong packaging lang available. But I swear it's for any occasion, whether nagpapa-cute ka lang sa crush mo o sa asawa mo o may pupuntahan kang job interview, gimmick, or even formal event.



FINAL WORD:


[image courtesy: icytales.com]


No comments: