Monday, July 25, 2016

When You're Just Pissed Off

Almost two months since my juggler role: balancing time during weekdays producing news, writing web content, trying to be a mom, and (surprise!) being a Master in Public Administration student. Forego my online courses for now... fortunately, the institution allows me to enroll for my preferred courses and check them out later when my time admits. 

Just really frustrated recently. I wasn't able to go to Mass, even if my heart tells me so. Maybe this is why all these things are happening.

What things? I and the kids getting sick. And yeah, the hot temper I've always been praying so hard to extinguish especially when I'm tired and stressed out is flaming up again. Making me feel like the worst mom all the time. And now, my left eyesight, which used to be the clearer one, is starting to have some clear, dotty things in it (Read that it might be due to this). God....

For now, a little positive vibe is key to harking back to my fighter self....




[Love it.]

No comments: